I cheated on my man. Would you leave me after you read what I did ((to guys only))

My man is 50 years old and I am 39 when we first got together he was just like that wanted to kiss have sex but not be committed. At first I went along with it because he said we was committed sexually meaning he was only having sex with me he would come in get some leave, take me where I needed to go. He never would let me go to his house because he said he don't trust no one to no where he lives. He never took me out to dinner nothing, we would break up all the time every time after we had sex he would say I just want to be your friend it would hurt me every time he said it I would cry about it all the time I just couldn't understand why he didn't want to be committed to me. After a year in a half of this bullsh*t I decided to have a fling with my ex-boyfriend I used to live in NYC but moved to Maryland so I invited him down from NYC at this time me in my boyfriend had broke up for a week, later in that week when my ex was supposed to be coming down my boyfriend came over in took the pussy. He said after we had sex you can give your p**** to anyone all I want is the ass. So that really did it for me it made what I was about to do with my ex right. So my ex came down we slept with each other after watching the fight this was in May with May weather. Now before he came down I had already told my boyfriend he was coming down remember we were broke up he was like yeah right he didn't believe me. That whole weekend my boyfriend never came by at all while my ex was there see he didn't care about me he was at a bar with I don't know who watching the game. Anyway we my ex left I confirmed it with my man by telling him what I did oh I keep saying my man remember he just wants to be friends. He was so hurt by what I did but he has made a 360 degree change always spends most of his time with me when he's not working take me and my daughter places now but the weirdest thing is happening now am accusing him all the time I think he is out cheating on me. What do you think about my situation my man has been struggling with this since it happened he brings it up everyday at least once a day. Do you think he loves me since he has changed so much? Do you think he's cheating on me or is it just my mind? Because of what I did he said he has never cheated on me I don't have any proof of him ever being flirtatious with women or anything. Oh in I go to his house when ever I want now even spend the night but I like my home better.
1
2