Whats a good way to show im ready to change for my ex?

Basically my ex and i were dating for one year. We always had our arguments, but worked it out. I got pregnant in January, and lost the baby shortly after. We were planning on being parents. Since i lost my job, and fell into a depression. It caused many fights and eventually he ended it with me. A few weeks later and we are back to basically living together, acting like a couple, etc. but he doesn't want to date me, when i got upset we were done forever, he said that wasn't what he meant, but he's not thinking of that right now. He says he loves me, could he just be afraid things will fail again? regardless of what he says he still acts jealous, has gotten between a guy and i chatting at a bar, and supports me financially and emotionally as a boyfriend. He says if its meant to be for us it will be, but then how are we so close? Does the fact that we have gone through a pregnancy mean we are so close? He also says that no matter what im his best friend

11

What Guys Said 1

• You're another idiot. He won't commit because he doesn't have to. He has it good. Free pussy with you plus he's still free to date others. His "I love you" is a lie that you like hearing that keeps you hanging onto this asshole. He isn't getting jealous because of love it's because if you found someone else it will cut off his free pussy supply. You will not reconcile and ride off into the sunset together and live happily ever after nor will you remain friends even if he suggests or agrees to it. Stop being an idiot and throw him out and get court ordered child support and visitation scheduled.

What Girls Said 1

• Sorry to say but he might be taking advantage of you. It seems as if he doesn't want to commit and he's content having a sexual relationship with you. Basically a friends with benefits situation. He could be scared because of you losing the baby before, but I'm pretty sure that doesn't cause someone to not commit to the person they want to be with. Honestly, I've been through a similar situation, and it left me heartbroken for a while because I was believing what he was telling me. I suggest looking out for yourself and putting your feelings first. I know it's tough because you love him, but you should be putting yourself first. Always. I learned that the hard way. It is your choice in what you want to do though. I wish you luck.