How do I feel better about myself?

023

Most Helpful Guy

• We could change this whole world with a piano
    Add a bass, some guitar, grab a beat and away we go
    I'm just a boy with a one-man show
    No university, no degree, but lord knows
    Everybody's talking 'bout exponential growth
    And the stock market crashing in their portfolios
    While I'll be sitting here with a song that I wrote
    Sing, love could change the world in a moment
    But what do I know?
    Love can change the world in a moment
    But what do I know?
    Love can change the world in a moment

What Guys Said 22

• Stop caring what other people think about you!! Focus on yourself, and being the BEST 'YOU' that you can be. Who cares what others think when you KNOW YOU ROCK!!! :)

• I have no context other than this being placed in break up & divorce. Do you mean you want to feel better about yourself as a person, or you want some way to justify the breakup? I can't help if I don't have a little more context I'm afraid =/

• Yeah need more context on what the situation is. I know that dating well and exercise not only keeps you busy and your mind of things but keeps you healthy and feeling better. Not to mention it releases endorphins in the brain which give the sensation of feeling well and euohoria.

• It all depends why you arnt happy with yourself eg if its because of grades study more of if it is because of obesity like it WAS for me fix it

Another way if there is actually nothing wrong is to realize that there is nothing wrong

• Get involved in the drugs. I find drugs to be the cornerstone of true contentment. liase with your local distribution rep and establish a good line of credit. Its a failsafe for life and gives back to the local community at a grass roots level

• After a breakup?
    Accept what happened and move on. It won't be easy but time will help you to get over the person.

• Don't take people's opinions too hard, love yourself for who you are, don't try to change for people, remember your friends love you for a reason, you must be a great person.

• stimulate your brain with pleasure

• You should join my class then ๐Ÿ’

• You have to try to remember that you're beautiful and you have a lot to offer besides your looks

• Try my company.
    I am 100% sure you will start feeling better about yourself coz I will make you fall in love with yourself๐Ÿ˜ƒ

• just try to love yourself! ! the grass is always greener on the opposite side.. be happy what you have

• post a pic of u in a thong with something real thin covering your nipples and see how many 100's of likes u get

• Talk to someone really love you

• cyber bully me, I can take it

• by standing naked infront of the mirror and say i am beautyful

• dm me ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Just think about the good qualities u have and a person u love๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š

• by exploring more about u...

• by siting in silence or 1 time do chat with me on fb idi name dilnoor khara

• EZ... you must to... try to think positive and look at the brighter side... you will feel better

• I have that same question... if you get your answer please please do let me know!

What Girls Said 0