Asking the other women if he's cheating?

I reconnected with an ex who is on a mission trip for a few weeks. He has been VERY deceitful in the past but promised he turned a new leaf and is better - swears he is into no girls but me/wants to marry me/etc. I believed him until recently, when a specific girl started liking his pics on facebook and he started liking some of hers. They had a thing a few months ago. He also said he got a job recommendation from his "best bro" but turns out she works at said job. I have a major gut feeling and would rather find out while he's away if he's doing something. She seems like a chill girl who would tell me if something was up - I was thinking of messaging her asking if they're seeing each other in a calm way. Should I ask her directly? I need to know the truth and I know I can't get it from him, but I have a bad feeling right now.

What Guys Said 3

• 0|0
  • See if you can find out who else they work with and ask
    Those people, who aren't directly involved.

If she's chill she's also good at lying and they wil be on their guard.

• See, the problem here is that you believed him and now you're about to get hurt because of that. Stop making the mistake of thinking that people change.

What Girls Said 0