Move On or Hold on... confused ?

Hello !!
I was in relation with girl whom I love a lott. We were in relationship for 2years. we were madly in love with each other. But due to misunderstanding She broke up with me. Now its almost 7years we broke up but still I love her madly & deeply. We still are in touch but as a friend. We both are single since we broke up. I don't know what to do like She is the one with whom I want to spend my entire , want to have kids with her, She is the one ! I can't move on. What m I suppose to do. ?

• need genuine answer.
  • please help me out

41

Most Helpful Girl

• Try again with her and see what she says. It's better to try and not live life with any regrets

Most Helpful Guy

• she knows you feel this way?

• yeah she knows. And deep down she also in love with me but our society sucks.

• As I said earlier we do feel for each other. But she is afraid to be in relationship with me as our religion is different. her is Hinduism & mine is Buddhism. so she is kind of afraid as I will be respectful to marry a guy from another religion.

• i thought hindus and Buddhist are the two likely religions​ that would get along.

despite that, its not like you are asking to marry her already, just date and see if religion will get in the way.

its a lot easier in your position to make a decision because the both of you are already in the know and can just talk it out. go have day long discussion about this and lay down the "rules" to determine whether your difference in religion will be in the way. maybe set a goal of, say, 2 years to study this problem together while dating. i think 2 years are just right to know.

What Girls Said 3

• You've got to try again. If you truly love her then its a must. I wish you the best.

• Have you talked to her about it?

• yes I have but we are unable to come to conclusion

• look try one more time but if it does not work
    MOVE ON

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!