So. I have a boyfriend.. Is he cheating?

I don't know if he is.. we will be on the phone and he will just randomly have too go?

Or we will be hanging out and he will get up and leave and tell me I will be right back?

He also has a huge past of cheating, But he has told me he changed?

11

What Guys Said 1

• The information you've given isn't really enough for anyone to give you a definitive answer. Do you have any other reason to believe he's being unfaithful?

• Well.. I have gotten txt messages that were ment too go to someone eles....

And he tells his ex's all the time that he is single?

• Yeah, I wouldn't trust him if I were you. You don't have any solid evidence against him, but keep yourself aware.

• Okay. thxs :) much appriciated

What Girls Said 1

• It depends on how you feel about it. Has he cheated on you before? If so is he acting the same way he did when he cheated on you before? If he never has cheated on you before, has he been acting different? Like wanting to see you less, things like that. I've also heard that if a man is cheating they'll wanna do sexual things less often, although I'm not sure how true that is.