How do I stop loving my current girlfriend so I can break up with her?

I really want to break up with my girlfriend so bad, but I have a strange feeling of love for her. I tried to break up with her twice and I still came back to her out of love, but I really want to find someone else. Because I've been looking at this girl who I have a crush on and I want to stop loving my current girlfriend so I don't have any pain from her after.

I left some details out of why I want to break up with her. So I'll just tell anyone who replies to this question.

22

Most Helpful Girl

• Why would you want to leave her if you love her? That doesn't make any sense and I've personally never heard anyone say that before.

• Because she's a passive aggressive person, she will get mad at me and accuse me of cheating when I'm simply sleeping, and I can only get like a few hours of sleep because of her. And she wants me to cut all communication with EVERY girl I'm friends with. She even gets mad at me if I'm gone for 5 minutes. And if I have a friend over she says I left her and she says I'm cheating. And I don't know why I love her.

• Thank you for your advice

• You're welcome

Most Helpful Guy

• she has probably cheated on you before. honestly thats one thing I've found out while dating is the one who always accuses and assumes has a guilty conscience

• I actually have found some evidence of her cheating on me before, so your probably right honestly.

• It has happened to me before and I've seen it in other people's relationship i dont know why it is like that but when someone cheats on their s/o they they get trust issues themselves because they know or feel bad.. idkk

What Girls Said 1

• Gotta move forward. You can dump someone and love them. She sounds hella toxic.

• She is VERY toxic, and I just don't want to feel the pain after the break up.

• Pain is a part of life, friendo. No matter how much you try to defend yourself you will get hurt at the tiniest things.

What Guys Said 1

• serious problems mate
    let's start with y tf you wanna break up when you love her?

• She is a passive aggressive person, she will accuse me of cheating when I'm simply sleeping and when I tell her she doesn't believe me. She is over possessive and when I'm gone for 5 minutes she gets mad at me. And when I have a friend over she says I left her and I was cheating on her. And I honestly don't know why I love her.