How did you get over an ex you cared about? How to get over an ex?

My boyfriend and I broke up a couple months ago and I've had on and off feelings about him over the past weeks. I know that these are just passing feelings and if we got back together it would just end the same way it did before. And I know deep down I really don't want to get back with him. It ended for a reason.

It's just that I see him with another girl now and she was one of his friends when we were dating. Now I think that they're dating and I want to be happy for him and feel at peace... but I had bad vibes about her during our relationship and now I feel jealous. I guess i'm upset that he bounced back so quickly and he got way more attractive after we broke up (lol). It makes me jealous that he seems so happy too, especially without me.

And it's genuinely none of my business and it's none of their business what I'm up to or who I'm talking to. I just want to get rid of these negative feelings and stop caring about him like this.

I don't want to be jealous anymore, so does anyone have any tips or could help me with this? How did you all get over an ex?
3
0