My ex wants me back... in front of everyone I told my ex boyfriend.. wow look at my friend she's so sexy, my ex its angry now ! Did I do something wrong?

My ex wants me back, I want him too, but in front of everyone I told my ex boyfriend.. wow look at my friend she's so sexy, she smiled and my ex boyfriend told everyone it's none of my business she's sexy or not! Now my ex its angry ! Did I do something wrong? What should I do?

04

Most Helpful Guy

• lol he's jealous that you're not jealous, and he's very blunt about it, this guy is so emotional and transparent.
    You shouldn't have done anything, you were acting normal unless you wanted to piss him off then that would have been a cheap shot. But I think it wasn't your intention.
    What you should do if you want him back too, is just show more interest in him.

• He told me you told me watch my friend she's so sexy you are rude to me !!! Now he doesn't talk to me !!!
      What should I do?

• he's acting childish so leave him to chill, he will soon come back to his senses.

What Guys Said 3

What Girls Said 0