My ex boyfriend needs to calm down?

I accidentally sent a video of me and this guy listening to music to my ex boyfriend and he replied to me saying, "Just fuck him already lol" His comment caught me off guard and I was pretty much offended. I felt like he was saying I was an easy girl, or maybe it was a sign of jealousy. What I should I say to him?

511

Most Helpful Guy

• Tell him what happened. You sent it as an accident (because you're not a spiteful person who wants to torment your exes for no reason) and that he needs to chill out.
    So you kept his contact info, right? Unless you still consider him a friend I would say you should probably delete him so you won't accidentally do that again.

• Okay thank you so much for your help. You're like the only person here who answered my question without being rude. I appreciate it a lot thank you.

• You're quite welcome, ma'am! :)

To be honest I rarely read other comments anymore, I just offer my own and hope it doesn't get lost in the sea of hateful spam.

And, good luck dealing with him. Maybe his response won't be too petty.

Most Helpful Girl

• Nothing. You have no right "accidentally" sending anything to your EX-boyfriend trying to make him jealous. I appreciate your age but time to grow up and to not pull immature stunts like this. Delete the EX's number and leave all well alone.

• I'm honestly not lying at the fact that I accidentally sent it to him. Would I lie?

• *why

What Guys Said 10

• Nothing. It was an accident and he can pipe down. With that being said, I wouldn't really be communicating with an ex anyway. He probably was jealous, but that's about as much thought as I'd give into his remark, personally.

• Just tell him it was an accident and end the conversation there, you wouldn't have to start an argument with him unless you actually care about his opinion. :)

• Okay 😌 thank you very much

• dump his ass and go screw the guy. and make sure everyone knows that you will do as told and won't take disrespect. thatll showem

• Oh bs. You don't send anything to your ex on accident. Him telling you to fuck the guy already is not jelly at all. He is over you

• He is your ex. Better keep it that way, you don't owe him an explanation whatsoever. If its sent accidentally, just message sorry sent by mistake. And if what he says bothers you it means you are in guilt of leaving him. So better remind yourself of the reasons of breakup and get your head clear of your ex. Don't try to get into a conversation with your ex because you might again end up being in a relationship with him.

• Tell him to grow up

• Question, why is your ex boyfriend even in your contacts? lmao Please don't say we're just friends because I have plenty friends who are not in my contacts just to avoid accidents
    like this.

• don't say anything send him another vid of u and new boyfriend having sex

• Let's be honest her you perposly sent it to make him jealous so if you want to act like a bitch don't be surprised when he does the same back

• I'm not lying at all... oh my god you people here are so rude. You didn't even answer my question.

• Maby not puposly but subconcusally you did because
      1) No one films themselves listening to. music without a reason
      2) you didn't delete your ex's number meaning your not over him
      3) You clearly trying to cover up something that didn't go your way
      And to awnser your question delete his number get over him and don't worry about it

• Kk thank you for your help 😌❤️

What Girls Said 4

• "Oh maybe i should. At least, he got the D, something that you hadn't."

• tell him the truth tht it was an accident. n If he's jealous and wants u bk then he should do tht, n not say sth rude lyk tht. just ignore him and dont fight or anything, u can also tell him tht its just a fd

• Yeah, you "accidentally" sent that video to your ex.

• Hmm why do I feel you did this in purpose 🤔🤔 lol