How to react to the mixed signals from your ex?

what should i reply and do when my ex is giving me mixed signals of wanting me and not wanting me. He is in one hand talking about how cool things were, he tells how physically he is attracted to me than on the other hand he is telling me to that i am a free person now and i can date other guys or find a new boy friend? How to react?

23

Most Helpful Guy

• He is your EX... the relationship is OVER... what you do is move on.. cut him out of your life totally!

You ARE a free person who can choose who to date and when.

Most Helpful Girl

• Block him and delete him because he is your ex for a reason. Remember that reason and remember that you deserve better. Talking to him is a waist of time and you'll be stuck thinking about his indecisions and won't find a better boyfriend.
    You guys too old for this, he needs to know what he wants and so should you.

What Guys Said 2

• i would take that as him giving you a choice on what you want to do. or he may be attracted to you still but might not want a relationship with you

• he wanna a choice in his life if he can't find any other girl like you then he can come back to your life so he doing like this

What Girls Said 1

• Just disconnect yourself from him... He's an ex for a reason and you two are no longer in a relationship. Also, if you want to stay as friends, tell him how you feel, if you don't want him anymore as a romantic partner, say it!