Parents divorcing?

if your parents were divorcing who would you choose: your mother who cheated on your father or your naive father who thinks you are still treats you like a small child?

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 5

• I wouldn't choose, I'd stand by them both. Parents usually treat their children like they don't grow up because it's sad to think they are grown and don't need you anymore. They also do it to try to protect and still look after you. If I could I wouldn't choose and I'd still see them both often

• how about you just see both equally?

• I hate both equally.

• that doesn't change my opinion. You can get breaks from each of them if you go back and forth

• I know with my parents divorce I would be with my mom all the time except for Wednesdays and every second weekend in which I was with my dad and this worked out pretty well

• Neither

• Tough one because my parents were never married and my dad lives in a different state so I'm stuck with my mom.

What Guys Said 1

• I can't I don't even want to