I just got dumped by my now ex girlfriend. I just feel pain and my future colappsed. Anyone wants to talk?

So yeah as you can read, I just got dumped by her. We both had or problems, I have mental health issues and she as well. She just said it was all her fault. but that is not true. I just don't know how do deal with all this

33

Most Helpful Girl

• Understand that's its normal and okay to feel pain right now. Things will be tough for a while but have faith that it will all get so much better in time and look forward to all the things you will learn from this and the strength you will gain. Going through the same thing myself, it's been 6 weeks. Remember, you are never alone. Keep your head up and be good to yourself! ❤️

Most Helpful Guy

• I've just gone through the same scenario, and I have mental issues, it feel likes the end of your world, and whatever ever I say won't change that, but in time you'll be happy and feel better, and if you both loved eachother and there's no spite, you'll move forward together stronger. I hurt my ex, and we loved eachother so much and I feel so guilty for it, but even we still talk and support each other

What Girls Said 2

• Awe I'm so sorry 😫 breaks ups suck

• Yes they do indeed 😢😢

• Just message me if stuff gets too hard :) G@G helped me through my break up

• Alright thank you again maybe I will if it is too bad. we will see

• I'm sorry to hear about this. I read that INFJs take relationshipa very seriously and they are spiritual persons too and thus need a spiritual partner in order to feel fulfilled. What mental health issues do you have? :- ) I read an article which says that a lot of bipolar patients are INFJ because their "N" trait contradicts their "J" trait and their "I" trait contradicts their "F" trait :- )

What Guys Said 2

• People be getting dumped every day B. Other women will want you and life goes on

• at a young age its rather common for relationships to not work out