Why do men cheat?

I personally have never been cheated on but my sisters friend was cheated on multiple times by her husband. She is at least 100 pounds overweight but she is a beautiful women. Her and her husband have 2 kids together and he cheated on her a few years ago and she found out and he left during the time he was gone she mentally became ill and was hospitalized. He came back and they still are married. He has asked her for a divorce more times than the fingers on my hand. He recently said that he wants a divorce and she can have the kids, he has moved out but she constantly tells him to come back that they can make it work and he says that they aren't compatible and he wants a divorce he is still cheating on her and random women call her phone saying that they are sleeping with her husband. She is a wonderful women and person she is soo kind and my heart just breaks for her. Why did he cheat. Some men are so lucky to have the women that they have and they still cheat and i can never understand why

Most Helpful Guy

• Men AND Women cheat because they are idiots and too gutless to end a relationship. So they " get some " on the side.

Most Helpful Girl

• Why? Well the same reason Women cheat.
    People cheat because they're are unhappy or they just are pressured. But it is different for everybody, everyone has their reasons.
    Me personally I have cheated and let me tell you it has been the worst mistake I've ever made. I regret it and I will regret it until the day I die.
    I will never cheat again.
    The real question should be "Why do people cheat?"

What Guys Said 3

• Men cheat for the same reason that women will cheat. They feel unfulfilled by their partner or they find someone better than their partner but are to scared to break it off. Sometimes revenge too

• People cheat because they have some need that is not being met in the relationship.

• Are you biased because you sound like it by asking this absurd question. As if women don't cheat for the same reasons a guy would cheat. Come on now, a cheater is a cheater.

What Girls Said 2

• Because they can't keep one girl

• FOMO really