Should I say something or not?

My ex and I dated for almost 11 months. During that time we were very close and did some stuff. We never went all the way, but we did do stuff that was a first for both of us. We have been broken up for over 3 months now but it didn't end badly, she said she loved me as we broke up, and I did too, but we decided it would be best if we split because she said she just wasn't happy. So I of course want her to be happy, so I let her go. We haven't really talked, other then a few days since and we have said happy birthday to eachother on our birthdays, so we haven't been completely 100% no contact. But question is, recently and a bit over the time since we have been apart I've been thinking about the stuff we did and been feeling kinda bad. I don't know, guess I feel guilty taking her first time away with the stuff we did. I've never been like other guys that brag and talk a bunch about all the do. So i guess I'm wondering if it would be stupid to say sorry? Sorry for taking that first experience away from her and all? I haven't thought about wording or anything of how I would say it, but I'm just wondering if I should or not. I know it's not something that guys do a lot, but I just feel like I should. I don't know if it's a good idea, a bad idea. I don't wanna make her feel bad or make her sorry or anything, and I definitely don't wanna make something worse, like I hope to be her friend still even though that may take a bit, I'm just wondering if it would be alright. Thanks very much.

What Girls Said 1

• Don't. It was a consensual, positive experience for both of you. Don't make it weird now.

• Agreed. Its a huge leap of faith your first time. This was a good experience for both of them. It hurts to let go, but it's better to let it lie and leave on a good note.

What Guys Said 0