Why must guys be cruel?

my ex of three years left a few months ago and has constantly been telling me I'm fat and unattractive. why must guys do that?

621

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Some guys (and girls too) are just so evil. He's doing it to try and get a reaction out of you and the best thing you can do in a situation like this is to just block him from your life completely and ignore him. Surround yourself with your friends who make you feel good about yourself and just forget about him.

What Guys Said 20

• He's saying it you hurt you and to make you feel insecure. Why? He wants you to feel worse about the break-up than he does. He doesn't want you to come out of the break-up as "the winner" ie. being happier than him and finding someone better.

• don't let it get to you he is being an asshole if that's you in the picture you're really cute and not fat at all.

• It's not as guy thing. It is a weak person thing. remember strong people lift others up and weak people tear others down. you need to find some strong people

• some guys are just messed up like that, they just say something messed up that 9 times out of 10 isn't true

• This one guy called me mean names, all guys must do this.

• Why must guys be cruel?
    Why must guys do that?

I think the question you should be asking is Why is he cruel, why is he doing that? chances are he's an ass hole and you're better off with another guy, hence removing "guys" with "he".

• Correlation=/= causation. There are roughly 3bln men on this world, so you can't base your whole idea about men because of your 1 experience. Also, it really depends how and why your relationship ended.

• Maybe he is trying to convince himself that he wasn't the problem so he puts you down so he feels better. guys like that have real issues

• But then again maybe he is just an idiot, because you are cute lol

• He's just a selfish c**t, and it makes him feel better saying those things, ignore him and be confident in yourself, everyone is beautiful

• he's just being mean trying to put you down don't listen to him I saw your profile pic you're very pretty

• That guy is trash. And He wants you to feel like trash like him. Ignore him hun.

• Don't shove us all into one basket just because you dated a c*nt.

• don't know. never done such a thing and i don't intend to ever do it.

• you prolly broke his heart, he might want you to think that you're ugly so you won't move on. I don't know him but id guess he has low ego

• because we're not your whipping posts..

if we're done with you, we're done

• The problem isn't with an entire gender, it's with the handful of guys you have chosen to have relationships with. Find the common thread and there's your answer. (subtle hint: it's you).

• Fuck that guy.. Wish I could beat him up.
    One should never disrespect a girl even if you hate her guts,

• Now he don't need you to be back in his life again... He has learned to live without you... And now when you talk... He thinks that may be we get closer like this... Yo avoid this maybe he keeps on telling all that

• Did you do something to him that caused him to feel that level of animosity towards you?

• I told him I didn't want to be with him anymore bc he has gotten black out drunk and hit me a few times

• I see.

• Probably a good decision on your part. Most physically abusive men will not or cannot change their ways.

• Get him out of your life completely. He's having a tantrum because he has barely matured since toddlerhood and lashing out is what toddlers do.

What Girls Said 5

• Honey you need to BLOCK this boy. Why are you letting him continue to be a negative force in your life?

• only because we have a child together

• I think you need to explore your custody options then. What kind of message is you child getting from a father who's verbally abusive?

• Not all men are like your abusive ex! He's a immoral pig that's just a horrid excuse of a man. You've Unfortantley or unknowingly picked a bad apple. But that doesn't mean all apples that you'll come across will be like that horrid one you had before. Keep faith and if needed get some help.

Keep your chin up and block all contact if you still have any with your ex and make your own life now.

• why r u taking his cruelty. tell him to shut the fuck up. . n don't be in contact.

moreover. . if want revenge. ask a sexy frnd of ur to play as ur boyfriend. to make ur ex jealous.
    😋

• girl he's just trying to get to your head to put you down.. he can obviously tell he's hurt and still loves you. He probably doesn't want to see you with anyone else

• what did you do lol