Let's say your spouse is a millionaire and so where you evenly, would you still have to pay alimony?

in california

21

What Girls Said 2

• If you both had the same assets and had similar levels of economic success and opportunity for your field then no.

• if i made 66 million and she made 30 million then what

• Then as long as she can prove she helped you reach economic success at the price of her on you would need to compensate her.

• I don't think it matters whoever makes even a little less can file for alimony after ten years of legal or community marriage. That's why I would never get married to someone in California or ever again! Lol

• Yup, I agree with the ever again! part. As far as California goes, its not about the state, its bout the person! My ex wife wasn't a gold digger & we didn't even have to go before a Judge, I gave her whatever she liked to keep. She "gave" me a daughter, who the fuck am I to say NO, you're not taking that... Now mind you there was $8,500 left in payments on a $100K vehicle. She finished last 6 payments. It was very amicable.

• Yeah me too lol me and my ex tried working it out 3 times, two when we got married but he didn't want to change. He wanted to be psychically and verbally abusive so I just left

• When a coward puts his hands on a woman, my advice here is 100% the same all the time... grab your cell phone and call the police as you extend the distance between you and him, from two blocks to three to four...

What Guys Said 1

• Alimony is based on the age old idea that the woman needs a mans cash to survive. No longer. A Judge would look at the assets of both and come to determine both are OK.