How to win the girls trust back. I lost it with a small mistake of mine. I want her back. how to do that?

23

Most Helpful Girl

• she may get back with you but whatever you did, of it hurt her then she'll most probably never be able to truat you again and she'll keep having doubts and issues with your relationship. most guys do stuff that break a woman's heart and then after a few months they want her back but what you get back is just a version of the girl you lost, because once you've broken her heart or trust, she can never be the same to you again specially if you made her feel like a worthless piece of crap

• i just lost the trust how she looks to me.. but it was not that big. to broke her completely... I apologize many time to her... and also. tries to win back her.. what should I do to win her back..

• well details are only known by you.
      but as far as you've told here, if she had something to hide then she has no right to be mad at you

• ohki.. thanks for your advice..

Most Helpful Guy

• Always Apologize fully. Don't half-ass it. Show what you did was completely wrong, say "I don't think you will ever forgive me, but I would do anything to earn your trust back"

What Girls Said 1

• Actions. She's obviously gonna be insecure now so be patient. Don't be angry if she has her guard up just be patient and eventually the walls will come down.

• if I give her.. I am scared that she will moved on.. :(

• I mean stay together if she's willing and be patient with her if she seems on guard. Don't greet defensive and try not to get frustrated because that will only make the situation worse.

• ohh I see... yes I will try to do that.. hope I will win her trust again..

What Guys Said 2

• exact same scenario, I don't know what to do

• you'll need to say sorry 1000 times