I really need your opinion on this girl! Why is she doing this?

I was seeing this girl for a month and a half. We had the title of 'friends with benefits' although we behaved more like a relationship. Anyways, she called it off and said she needed space. When she broke it off, I tried ONCE to get her back and immediately went into 'no contact'.

Several days pass and she would always initiate texting me. I would be distant and cold. For several days, she would do this. And then, it stopped for a couple days and when she texted me, she said "guess you were in it for the sex". I replied to her 'I thought you wanted space' and she never replied. Even after this incident, she would always attempt to be friendly with me and talk to me whenever she sees me.

One night, she texted me asking if I was ok. I replied "i'm fine, with a friend talk later." The following morning, she was super upset with me.

Recently, she has been doing stuff to really try and get my attention. She's been 'hanging out' with this guy who is an acquaintance of mine that she never liked. Every time she would hang out with him, she would always look in my general direction. This happens multiple times. She has even posted photos on instagram with my acquaintance and other colleagues.

I saw her the other day and genuinely looked really upset. She looked as if she was going to go on a rampage. Most of the time, her back was facing me although when she would turn around, i would notice her looking at me. I was talking to my friend and she would be in my line of sight fixing her wrist band. Seems as if she's trying to get my attention.

Remember, i'm still doing 'no contact'.

Give me your thoughts on this situation?
2
0