Should I just give up on him?

He’s been acting a little weird lately. He was working out of town for about 2 months and I haven’t seen him or been around him since March because before he left, we were on bad terms and we had a big disagreement and I stopped contacting him until he called me out of the blue a month later. I mean, we FaceTimed each other, but that’s not the same as actually seeing him. Now, he’s back home and things are different. I have a full time job (before he left, I was working part time and we had plenty of time to spend together). Now that I’m working full time, our time we have together is limited. Yesterday, I made plans to spend time with him for today because I’m off and it’s my only off day for a while and he said he would come see me. Now, he didn’t come over and spend time with me, he went to go hangout at his uncle’s studio instead and now he’s headed out of town again. I feel like that was very inconsiderate of him and I honestly just don’t feel important to him. Yeah, we text each other everyday, but he hasn’t seen me in months. He won’t even FaceTime me. I have to FaceTime him first in order to see him. by the way, we’ve been dating for 3 years now but I feel like it’s coming to an end. How do you guys feel about it?

12

What Guys Said 2

• even If you ask him to explain what happened, you won't be able to get the honest answer you want.
    the best thing you can do is lower your expectations in that guy and be more serious about your needs.

you don't have to live in a relationship that makes you wonder about your partner's behavior all the time.
    just say no when you feel like you're not satisfied.

Good luck...

• u should. unless he is really worth of marriage

What Girls Said 1

• Talk to him about it first. ... to change. ... and if he doesn't.. .. just end things amicably and move on