Guys, URGENT PLEASE?

You guys broke up twice. .. this is the 3rd break up and it's been one month nc.. . but you guys like each other post on ig. .. but apart from that no contact. .. you also school together. ... So you the guy stumbled upon her diary one day in school. .. and she wrote all her reasons why she did somethings that you didn't like when you were dating. ... she also wrote how some things affected her opening up that's why she was more reserved and then she explained a lot of things and gave reasons why she did so. . she came clean and even apologized but she wrote all this 4days to the break up. .. she was planning to tell you all of them but she didn't have the guts and she also wrote she hopes you stay and fight for her love. .. but y'all ended up breaking up. .. Now what will you do? Cus she does not know you read it. .. and what do you think? Her diary is kinda her second best thing. ...

2

What Guys Said 2

• A lifetime original feature film? OK, I'm joking. Would you believe I would not have read it? Don't believe me then, but I wouldn't have. I'd say look what I found! She'd be beside herself and not believe me when I tell her I didn't read it, effectively ending the relationship by doing the right thing! What a mess! LMAO!😂😂😂

• You become agitated that they could have repaired the relationship but didn't.