Will a virgin boy (who abstained) miss something if he happen to marry a very experienced nonvirgin girl who lied to him about herself to him?

Will he be henpacked thoughout his marraige and always feel awkward. Even if someday he have to face her exes who might make fun of him in his absence or even in front of him?

03

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 3

• If someone's doubting whether they should get married (or do anything for that matter) then they shouldn't do it.

• It depends on what they offer each other from the present, and on into the future. If they're happy with each other, they don't need anyone else's opinion or judgement.

• Marry someone younger. I suppose I waited until we were married to have sex with her which was really difficult as I was a 22 and we had to wait until she was 16. This one time we went out walking together a month before the wedding when she had come of age and started making out in an old disused mill. She was turned on and I was turned on but she said we should wait because we waited this long and I agreed so I flipped her over lifted up her dress and jerked myself of until I came all over her ass her tiny little butt. She was kinda shocked but was understanding and grateful of how I was willing to wait.