Ex continuously looking at my social media, how will privating my social media affect him?

My ex of 3 years ended a relationship with me and said he did not want anything to do with me anymore YET he is constantly viewing my instagram story the moment I post it (we have been broken up for almost a month and he started viewing my stories 1 week and a half after break up. Also he does not follow me on instagram). I am a makeup artist and like to keep my account open for clients/business and am very hesitant to private my account. How will privating my account affect him? Will it help us move on or will it make him contact me?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• This instagram drama is something for school kids. My advice: drop it and don't pay attention at all to what your ex is viewing or isn't viewing. Just ignore it or you'll be another crazy ex spying on her ex.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Ignore everything. Do what you want. If you don't wanna make your account private, don't. If he calls or tries to contact you and you don't want contact, ignore him.

0|0
    0|0

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 1

• better u feel him as none to u and u dont care about him anymore ✌✌✌

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• Don't really know that much about Instagram, but can you block him? And will that stop him from seeing your stories and posts?

0|0
    0|0
Loading... ;