Ex continuously looking at my social media, how will privating my social media affect him?

My ex of 3 years ended a relationship with me and said he did not want anything to do with me anymore YET he is constantly viewing my instagram story the moment I post it (we have been broken up for almost a month and he started viewing my stories 1 week and a half after break up. Also he does not follow me on instagram). I am a makeup artist and like to keep my account open for clients/business and am very hesitant to private my account. How will privating my account affect him? Will it help us move on or will it make him contact me?

22

Most Helpful Guy

• This instagram drama is something for school kids. My advice: drop it and don't pay attention at all to what your ex is viewing or isn't viewing. Just ignore it or you'll be another crazy ex spying on her ex.

Most Helpful Girl

• Ignore everything. Do what you want. If you don't wanna make your account private, don't. If he calls or tries to contact you and you don't want contact, ignore him.

What Guys Said 1

• better u feel him as none to u and u dont care about him anymore ✌✌✌

What Girls Said 1

• Don't really know that much about Instagram, but can you block him? And will that stop him from seeing your stories and posts?