Should I believe him?

He had sex with another girl . Now he is telling me that it was a mistake and he thought of me the whole time . I don't know what to do . Guys please send me your thoughts .

51

Most Helpful Girl

• Regardless of whether or not he thought about you while he had sex with another girl, he cheated! And do tell me how him thinking about you while having sex with another girl would make things better? To me it would make things worse, because that means you were on his mind when he cheated on you and that you didn't mean enough to him for him to want to stop and realize what he's doing is wrong. I think you should leave him, unless you want to continue to get hurt. Who wants to be with a cheater?

What Guys Said 1

• first of all, cheating is the only thing I can't forgive. I could never imagine cheating on my girlfriend. And from past experience once that trust is broken and unlikely to be ever rebuilt, baring a miracle or countless hours of professional counseling.

What Girls Said 4

• Hi I just cheated on my man because he wasn't giving me what I needed I really didn't want to do it I just wanted him to say to me baby am going to change starting today in this would of never happened but I did think of him the whole time because it was something I didn't really want to happen I new it was going to happen in didn't stop I regret it still.

• If he'd been thinking of you, he wouldn't have had sex with her. I think you can do better than him.

• He cheated. he cheated, he cheated, he's a cheater, leave him.

• He's a liar and a cheat, and you should leave him before you get yourself in deeper than you already are. It's not worth it to stick around and see if it'll happen again.