Finding love after a breakup?

Can someone please tell me they're having a great relationship after difficult breakups with other partners? I'm 19 I had a relationship for a month and I loved how it was. Then we broke up and I feel no other man will ever interest me and love me. I know I shouldn't but I feel hopeless about relationships.

818

Most Helpful Guy

• You are 19 and dated a month... my first girlfriend killed herself. I was heart broken for years. I was going to propose the night she killed herself. Girlfriend 2 cheated on me. It took time to get over, not as much as girlfriend 1. You are younger then I was when I had my first relationship. Each relationship I have had has lasted years. I am pursuing a young woman now in hopes of finding a new relationship. It hurts now. I know that, I understand that. But the sun still rises. The pain is always present, when you first wake up until you fall asleep, it gives you nightmares, until it doesn't. It will fade. In time you will be ready to find love. And it will be a greater and deeper love, and then, you will probably break up again. But someday, you will find someone who will love you truly, madly, deeply, and you will be ok. Just give yourself time.

Most Helpful Girl

• You're 19 and at that tender age everything feels "bigger" because you have less experience. Let the relationship go. Bury it figuratively and literally. Take all you have from that relationship and let it go. Mourn the loss but realize one day you will find a better love. A lasting and enduring love. Don't sell yourself short be happy, you're young and time goes too quickly to think about the past. Live, fall in love with yourself, and just do some soul searching to figure out what you need and want in a man but most of all learn and just move on. Love like you had is out there just be patient you'll find each other with lots of patients and being selective with the next guy. Above all protect your heart against posers. Hope this helped.

What Guys Said 17

• Honstly forgetting about that relationship might be hard, you might always have him on the back of your mind. It'd be best to find a way to reset yourself and try to start fresh again and forget about that phase you went through. Be satisfied with yourself while your single, and if a worthwhile man comes into your life later down the road, and together you mesh well, then maybe you'll find love again. Best thing to do now, is to find good things to do that will allow you to be happy with yourself while your single. Hope this helped

• I'm tour age and after my relationship ended it felt like shit. I haven't found anyone else but that doesn't mean the pain doesn't go away. After a while you realise you're better than them and you will find someone else. Especially if is your first love or meaningful relationship you will feel like you won't find anyone else, I did and sometimes still do but logically, and if you just look at everyone else in the world, you will and it'll be better

• I've never had a difficult relationship, because i've never been truly in love. ya know, with a woman near me, who wanted the same things as me, who i was attracted to. that's never happened to me, and even if i did meet that girl, what causes her to break up with a guy that is perfect for her?

• men would adore u I'd be interested in u ik how u feel I truelly do i got dumped for being too clingy I was heart broken but the best thing to do is take a break ik she has another boyfriend she already forgot about me she don't talk to me but I'm better I wait I recover then I try again

• you're young, you have to wait till this feeling goes away... some people just go date another person... but I take it you're too sentimental for that...

• ull be fine ^^

• Only a month? You'll be over that in two months

• Your still very young. You will find another man. When you do just take it slow wait to have sex. Show him love the way he shows you love, and i mean respect.

• yes...

• Yeah it sucks i was never over my ex talked to like 12 women since made it worse

• True Relationship does not begin and end up in a month.. You would have hardly understood someone in a month. Understand a person you will find your true love.. 😊

• Der is a life after love only the thing is believe in urself. and i 20 had a relationship and she cheated on me. i know how it sucks and u are 19 still lets keep rock...

• I don't date, but from my observation 19 is too young of an age to date, perhaps wait till you're 27

• you will be fine I'm dating a girl who was in a very bad relationship and she is really happy now

• no u will someone caring who give u space and time

• i will help u

• u can't recover u I'll remember all those again and again

What Girls Said 7

• hey, there,.. its really bothering to go on breakups

but to move on, you have to let the time passes first, make ur heart heal

first u'll experience anxiety

but by time

u had to discover ur strengths in weak times

be more beautiful, be more passionate

and then find that love, i know he will see u

if u let ur heart broken all the time and for that reason,

that love ur looking for won't ever be there

but if u let someone love u for the best

you'll always be love for the best

• You will fall in love many times throughout your life.

• You'll recover soon.

• Meeee.

Was in a toxic relationship and in blind love. I have a boyfriend and I'm very happy with him, but I have to admit that I got over my ex very recently.

• Trust me there is, I've have a horrible past with guys and horrible break ups, and I've found my guy now. It took time to open up and trust him due to the past problems but he knew what i went through and stuck by me! it's possible, dont give up :)

• Honey life goes on believe me when I tell you. There is Someone out there for you.

• i didn't have anybody in my life after break up because of the trust issues