How to avoid the "past relationship" question?

So I take out a coworker to do some "recreational herb sampling". This is the third time we're doing this when she tried to ask me if I wanted to have sex. Before I could properly understand what she was saying she got pretty nervous and tried to distract me from what she said right after saying it. Later on in the night she takes that giant flaming sword known as the "past relationship question" and runs it right into my stomach. I took her out again last night and once again she had some questions about my ex.

This question is an absolute wall and a total turn off, is there any way I can prevent women from asking it. Not that anything ended badly but the last thing I want to talk about when I'm out with a girl is my ex. That and most women never seem to be thrilled when they get an answer.

On a side note I already made it clear to this chick that I am not interested in an emotional relationship anytime soon. Could she be asking because she's trying to rope me into one?

10

What Girls Said 1

• You could tell her/them that you're not that comfortable talking about exes yet and that you'd rather focus on getting to know her/them. But if she is insistent, you can tell her that you've done some things in the past that you're not proud of and elaborate (if you want)

And as for your side note, she could be asking because she wants to date you or she could be asking because she wants to know who she's dealing with. The character of the people that you're trying to get to know is definitely something that girls try to be aware of.

Good luck!

What Guys Said 0