Why do girls not want a caring guy?

I dated this girl I loved her so much I tried and showed her I did I hanged with her I did everything for her but she dumped me telling me different reasons she told me she was pregnant not with my child I'm still a virgin I told her I will help I take care of the child she was so happy then she leave me tell me she isn't pregnant and a friend of ours mainly an old friend of mine told me she dumped me saying I was to clingy got a new boyfriend didn't care about it when her so called best friend threatened to kill me for no reason so why do some girls not like a man who wants to show her love and affection and that he cares for her

11

What Girls Said 1

• She doesn't appreciate you enough and takes you for granted. She's not the right one for you. The right girl for you will appreciate you and love you for you, and won't leave you for someone else. Sorry she did that to you. But things happen for a reason sometimes and it seems like that relationship would only bring you hurt.

What Guys Said 1

• Its partially societal conditioning. Ever heard the phrase nice guys finish last? Its true at your age women want jerks and rough guys for some reason. It takes 5-10 years after being 16 to figure out that nice guys make the best husbands and dont care if you have your hair in a messy bun or wear sweats around the house. In fact, I'm a nice guy and thats a turn on for me.