I just got abused and i'm too scared to make a rational decision. Any advice?

So I'm in the military and i take care of my husband who got out a year ago. He does the bare minimum since we got married. He was reserved while he was enlisted and I was still the main provider. He has the weird since of entitlement like he expects me to work, cook, and clean while he gets high, runs up the bills, and keeps the house a mess. I constantly tell him word for word what i'm feeling but he doesn't care so as long as his wants and needs get met he doesn't care how. So yesterday i got off work and when i came home the house looks gross and smells like cat litter and i got home about 1500 and he was still sleeping like wth get the fuck up. He slept all night, then all morning, then was trying to sleep into the afternoon. So i tell him to wake up and do shit and he flips shit, he breaks my computer punches a hole in the door, closes all the windows, cuts the heater on and then locks me in the bedroom so i can't get out. He is screaming at the top of his lungs and grabs me by my injured arm that i just had surgery on and yanks it. So now i'm scared and don't know what to do. If i call the cops then i will lose everything and my unit with get involved and he will end up in prison. He needs help but i don't know how to help him. So i've been leaving to gym or to the park just to buy time so i don't have to be in the same place for long periods of time. He drives for uber and i start feeling sick with the thought that he will be coming home. I need help and just someone to hear my story. I'm feeling hopeless.
3
6