What do guys do/think of after a breakup?

Do guys go through the same emotional Rollercoaster as women do? Or are they just on to next like nothing?

121

Most Helpful Guy

• I've been broken up with my girlfriend for over a month, and I've tried to speak to girls but it's not the same and i just feel weird thinking about being with others at the minute

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 20

• It depends on how close I was to them. I got over my ex in about 2 hours, but she was bitch.

• There's a huge emotional disruption! I've cried, profusely after every one! I even had that same feeling when an friends with benefits decided to move on because she wanted a serious relationship and marriage, but not with me. I didn't want that anyway. I want mad at her. It's a life decision. She has every right to do that. But it still hurt. I guess I was into her more than I realized. She was more than a fuck buddy. But that's what we were to each other.

• Be depressed at first, think about it all the time, perhaps after a while be mad and then finally accept it and move on I guess.

• if i broke up with her: did i make the right choice? or am i gonna regret it later on?

if she broke up with me: what did i do that made this happen? did she change or did i change?

if it was a mutual breakup: is this the right decision for us? will i regret it?

• Depends on the guy. A wimpy cook will mope and cry over lost love. A guy with self-confidence will say "fuck that bitch, there's plenty more better than her to be found." He will then go out and have sex with many women.

• But why does that make him wimpy? I'm talking about a real man, who was in love with a real woman. Not these situationships that young people be in today.

• You sound like a pig headed idiot that treats women like object.

• @jjhere38 -- don't you dare talk to my friend rihanna like that!

• Moving on to a better one.

• So you never experience sadness that the relationship has ended when you think of the good times you did have? Did you love the women you were dating?

• I still have a sad feeling about those failed relationships, 50 years later. But I found better.

• A definitive answer can't be given to represent every guy but I move on literally right after I break up with them as there's always a million good reasons why I did it and so I had that many reasons to be satisfied with my decision

• I move on immediately.

• Usually after a break up a guy will make a few changes to himself. when doing so this usually involves getting into shape, changing our hair style, and or clothes. This gives us a sense of being desired.

• I dont know , I have never had a makeuo before I actuall think of a breakup and so far as I know about myself , I will never have a breakup , I know I will get someone special with a strongest unbreakable bond.

• On to the next i get over it in 3 days or immediately after fucking someone else

• They cry and beat their meat with their tears

• depends on the guy and what the relationship was like

• Get a beer at a bar and get laid.

• "Wow! I was actually in a relationship! Maybe there is a God, after all!"

• Next! on to next great adventure.

• Honestly? It all depends on the circumstances... Like who broke things off and Why?
    I would say for the most part if a guy had any kind of feelings for his partner there is usually some anger, and remorse...

• I think it depends on if the guy was in love with her. I was absolutely crush when my wife left.

• depends on the guy

• u probably wanna know how he husband is feeling right now after divorce? m i right?

• No I'm not married, but I did have a breakup. I'm just trying to see if guys feel the same emotions or are you all heartless sexual beings. It makes me look at out relationship differently and wonder if I was ever loved. I loved him. He would say it back all the time, but he was an aggressive person and I cannot allow myself to live like that. I still love him, i just wish he would get some help. Nobody wants to go through heartbreak.

• i can make out... u r a nicee soul... u r in the same situation as i am.. i am also going through this emotional trauma currently.. n my story is same like yourss. trust me!!! my wife is the most aggressivee woman on this earth.. n i can't tolerate dat.. but i have been wid her for 5 years now.. cuz i know she is also his frm heart... but its enough now.. i want to put an end to it.. but i find my self helpless.. cuz i want her to be happy.. but i know if i leave her she would be of no where.. she dosent have a job even. no other house to stay if we get seperated.. her family isn't willing to accept her even.. but at the same time i feel i will ruinn my future if i continue wid her.. i am in a fix..

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!