What does it mean if an ex is still angry with you, tells you to leave him alone and doesn't want to see you after 2 years?

i thought enough time had passed and it would be nice to reach out to catch up and be on good terms. he cheated on me, lied about it, had sex w someone else, used me for sex and faked feelings then told me to get out of his life. i did some crazy things like making fake accounts to follow him or texting him a lot when he wanted space but that was only a response to his behaviour. so what does it mean if he still is mad at me when i texted him to be civil? after all, we dated for 2.5 years so i thought it would be kind but instead he asked why i hadn't moved on yet and to leave him alone
6
2