What does it mean if an ex is still angry with you, tells you to leave him alone and doesn't want to see you after 2 years?

i thought enough time had passed and it would be nice to reach out to catch up and be on good terms. he cheated on me, lied about it, had sex w someone else, used me for sex and faked feelings then told me to get out of his life. i did some crazy things like making fake accounts to follow him or texting him a lot when he wanted space but that was only a response to his behaviour. so what does it mean if he still is mad at me when i texted him to be civil? after all, we dated for 2.5 years so i thought it would be kind but instead he asked why i hadn't moved on yet and to leave him alone

26

Most Helpful Guy

• I agree that you should leave him alone. It's not for him, though, it's for you. It may be nice to stay in touch with someone you were once really close to, but that's reserved for amicable breakups where you've simply grown apart, have different priorities in life, need to move away, etc.

It's unclear why he would be mad at you. I only know your side of the story but, based on that, I'd say he's a selfish douche bag who has no right to be mad. Maybe you need to look no further than that as the explanation.

Most Helpful Girl

• Sound like you should leave him alone. With good reason.

• why is he mad at me still and why does he dislike me so much?

• She's not crazy at all
      Frustration isn't anger, it's frustration, I'm sorry

• @Asylumsfinest 2 years later?

What Guys Said 5

• I'm not annoyed, I'm frustrated mate.
    You know exactly where you stand with me, I want you
    I've no idea what's in your head, none.
    What do you want until we can see each other
    I want to get to know you, everything about you, everything.
    Do you want to get to know me better?
    This is what I meant to say, sorry mate x

Can we try again please

• I'm not mad, I'm frustrated
      I want things to be good between us
      I'd like to forget today
      K3, have a look
      Sorry Kate

• It means you should probably listen to him and leave him alone.

• You shouldn't care. Go on with your life and forget about him.

• I don't want to see any of my ex girlfriends.

• he dosent like u even... o. nothing rudeebut datss the truth

• I'd hope you would be over him by then... you needs to move on and leave him alone

What Girls Said 1

• because he still pissed off at himself for f****** up and not keeping hold of you