When is it officially over?

It's been almost a month since we've been in contact.. I guess part of me was still hoping that something would eventually come up.. I know that if I just texted him first or called that he would answer me without a doubt.. but I can't bring myself to do it.. and he hasn't done it either so I don't know what to do.. but it seems as time goes on and the days pass by it gets harder? How does that even make sense.. i just want opinions as to how much time apart is too much time and usually means it's over for good? Again it's been almost a month.. and usually he would have budged after 3-4 days.. I don't know what to think but this seriously sucks

24

Most Helpful Guy

• On this app iv not heard of a single woman who did not have ex or did not have multiple boyfriends. I think most guys are careless about their woman ESP where you live.

I'm just read all the feed and realised this. Why don't you ask for marriage before committing to anyone? If a guy is dicy about it you should not move and live with him. You give yourself and compromise your body for someone ho don't care.

Most Helpful Girl

• You should move on now.

What Guys Said 3

• Seems like its over, a month is a pretty clear sign... im sure he told you it was over as well back when you split.

• Sorry lady but seems like its over for good

• I would assume it is over.

What Girls Said 1

• It's been a month.. block him on everything and move on