It's been 4 months, why can't I get over him?

I broke up with this guy 4 months ago and I don't feel like I'm over him yet and it's weird. At first I thought it was the right thing to do, he's 30 and I'm 18 and it was a long distance relationship, it didn't feel like it was going anywhere but now I miss what we had. Even though I'm talking to an other guy that I really like i just keep thinking about him and all the great memories we had. I just don't know what to do?

11

What Guys Said 1

• you know you did the right thing, and you don't have to blame yourself or feel sad for what you did.
    the best thing you can do is invest your time in fixing yourself and delaying love temporarily... cus I think you need your own space to let your main priorities taking care of you.
    don't rush and take the time you need.

Good luck...

• Thanks, I've been trying to do that like I have tinder but only for hookups. I don't want anything to serious right now

• I'm glad life didn't beat you.
      just don't give up

Good luck...
      =)

What Girls Said 1

• You should keep yourself busy to distract yourself.