What The Fuck Was He Thinking?

i met a guy a month after he broke up with his girlfriend (their relationships lasted 3years and she cheated on him), we were friends and went out almost every night with his squad and my best friend, we started to hug and dod cute things (like lying his/my head on the other's) so we ended kind of dating but as he only stopped dating his ex like 3months before dating me, he couldn't be over her yet (I knew he had been with a girl recently and for a long time but I forgot how recent it was lmao my friend reminded me a few weeks ago) but he really was attached to me and started to really feel something for me, but it's so weird that he went with me when he wasn't over his ex, right? why would he do that (we no longer are together, it didn't last long, and I regret it) he's fucked up? he's not over some girl and go with an other and likes her too? Like come on dude I'd like to understand

23

Most Helpful Guy

• That is the process of getting over. Dating and meeting new people.

Most Helpful Girl

• That's not fucked up. It's normal and okay for him to start over and meet someone who he could be happy with. Now he's probably even more hurt and next time could make him paranoid that she'll leave him

What Guys Said 2

• He's clearly over her because he's dating you. Stop the anxiety

• He could be with someone the day after they broke up.. life's to short to waste time

What Girls Said 1