I don't know what to do. Can someone please help me?

my ex broke up with me 5 months ago. We dated 4 months. We were so happy together. I feel like I ruined the relationship by joking about the future and marriage even though we are not ready for that. I might of said other things she didn't like. We work together and I am being really nice to her. I want her back. I was thinking of texting her I am sorry. I don't know if she would respond to that. I want her back in my life. I don't know if she is over th break up but she is not the same since.

22

Most Helpful Girl

• I think you should just let her go.

• I just can't. She was so special to me. If I wasn't stupid then we might still be together,

Most Helpful Guy

• Sorry to hear that, in my opinion i would give it some time and just approach her in a friend-colleague way. later on you can give her a serious call and ask her what made her reluctant to you? then at least you know on what you need to work on.

What Girls Said 1

• You were together such a short time and broken up for the same amount of time.

What Guys Said 1

• Just bed a couple of her closest friends.