My girlfriend of 5 1/5 years ended things suddenly. Is there a future for us considering some things that happened?

We've been together for 5 1/2 years, basically our whole college careers. Things were good for us, never really had fights and we saw each other very often. 2 weeks before, she stopped replying to my calls and texts. This has happened before when she needed space due to school/work stress so i didn't think of it too much since finals was ongoing.

The night of, she calls me at 4 in the morning and wanted to end things on the phone. I disagreed and drove over to discuss this in person. She smelled of tequila and was sobbing right when she sat in. Over 2 hours she repeatedly said that she was sorry and that we need to go our separate ways. I left with little context as to why this happened to work, and told her we need to talk about this when she's sober. I come back in the afternoon and she stays adamant about doing things over text. She explains to me that the relationship was good, but the spark for me had gone and that she has been unhappy for 6-12 months (she changes the value multiple times). She expects me to walk away and just move on with just that. To me, if the relationship was good, wouldn't you still love the person?

These feelings never came to light until she started a new job and found new close friends, which she never really had in college. For context, i lost few close friends over arguments that changed my views/goals and got in close with gangster friends which also made me mold to be similar to them. Am i over reaching to believe that the spark started to fade when i started to become someone im not and that she was fun experiences with her new best friends? Today she still checks my social media for tabs, even though she doesn't really use them. Am i naive to believe that after i fix my life to be happy with who i am again, that i could try to amend things with her? We recently saw each other at a concert and embraced in a firm hug. I pecked her on the cheek and went my way, and she tried to contact me shortly after, but silence since then.
3
1