Nostalgia of my ex?

Does anyone else get random bursts of nostalgia from your past relationships? I don't see my ex and I don't communicate with her but every once in a while I have deep thoughts about her and that we shouldn't have broken up. I'm not upset over the relationship and I've been seeing other people. I know for a fact that I've moved on but these thoughts still occur. I don't need advice (just answer the first question).

23

Most Helpful Girl

• I do at times. Then I think about their good digging fuck boy ways and get extremely happy that they are no longer ruining my life.

• Did you guys end amicably?

• yeah. it was one sided but yeah. I didn't want to break up but it would have been too hard for her to put in the time and effort to live her dreams so I understood.

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah man. There's no shame in remembering the good stuff. Every relationship should have some. If we started blocking past happiness because of how it ended we would all be very miserable and very single.

What Girls Said 1

• I try not to think about it when that happens.

What Guys Said 2

• here and there.. but nothing more than a passing thought

• nope.. never