For the children?

is it acceptable for me to with hold my daughter from her father.

14

Most Helpful Guy

• Unless he is abusive (physically, sexually or emotionally) to the children, you have no right to do that to the father what so ever. If your intention is to do that to the father and those elements are not present. if your intention is to do that just because you're angry at him, then you your self should not have your children, and if were their father i would do every thing in my power to see to it that i got at least 50/50, if not full custody. Mothers like that are the ones that give mothers a bad name every where.

I Really hope you're not one of those and you have good reasons for wanting to do that, like the aforementioned abuse

• I didn't let our child see her dad today. am I bad mom

• lol cause she could. I'm the father. everything she @asker has said was a lie. but she went through wit it all. so she will be getting charges tomorrow morning as will her family for reason specified to them only.

• she has been lying to everyone. telling​ y'all I did her dirty. it was the other way around. she has done it before and she's doing it again except I knew what was going on. I had to let it be shown who the real bad parent and grandparents are.

Most Helpful Girl

• If it's necessary.

What Guys Said 3

• With good reason, of course. Absent a good reason - no.

• it is not unless he is abusive and you have sole custody

• no we had a verbal agreement And everything just went bad.

• its not going the way all of you have it plannef

• this should be done and over quick.

• No of course not

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!