Is my ex jealous of my friendship with my bff?

I THINK he is jealous and he's definitely mad at me. We were talking earlier and I told him she's my best friend and he said "I already know she's your best friend" and he said "I know she's your best friend because she's smarter than me" "She's your best friend because she can take the city bus and I can't." And "She's your best friend because I'm stupid. Tell me I'm stupid." And I told him "no" to everything he said and he said "Don't lie Kaylee I know". And I told him "No it's because she's better of a friend." Then he said "I'm not your friend? Ok I can never talk to you again. Bye." Then I hung up.

14

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• He sounds mental and insecure.

What Guys Said 3

• stop talking to him. you don't need that crap. he has self esteem issues. EX for a reason. good luck :)

• why would you care what your ex thinks about your current relationship he is your ex for good reason I assume.

• He broke up with me because I cussed at his aunt

• Thank you. And it sucks. It's hard too.

• completely understandable but there are plenty of men out here without all the emotional bullshit he is clearly going through

• I think he is very insecure. It sounds like he wants you all to himself

• I wonder what the heck that's all about 😬

• Good for. you. Just forget him. He sounds like he wants to control you and doesn't want to see you happy. Just block his number so he doesn't bother you either.

• Ok I will. Thank you.

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!