Ex Problems, Help?

Ok, so me and my ex split up 3 and a half weeks ago (she split up with me), after 4 or 5 days of being 'split up' she messaged at me being very angry because I spoke to another girl about sport for no more than 20 seconds when after we split up (honestly 😂) and she kept messaging me for the next couple weeks maybe 3-6 days a week (I must admit that I sent 1 or 2 messages first) and than we didn't talk at all for a week than she spoke to me brify last Wednesday and today she deliberately grabbed my attention briefly at school (we go to school together) and than tried to sit next to me in class until someone moved her books and than tried to sit near me on the computers until I moved away to sit near my friends. What does this mean? Is she considering wanting to get together? Thanks!

15

Most Helpful Girl

• She probably wants you back.

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Guys Said 4

• Very simple. She doesn't want to be with you. But... She doesn't want to let you go. In other words she's being possessive - not in love with you.

• She's being very possessive. I think she expects you to be more hurt from the breakup than you are.

• Sounds like she left you and has other dick in her life. She wants the other dick but doesn't want you to get laid plain and simple!

• move onto the next one. she had her chance and left. if you let her back in it'll probably just repeat