What should I do?

My (EX) Girlfriend broke up with me because me and another girl were flirting/"sexing" and i understand the reason she broke up with me, it was completely logical. We had a long fight and now she is on vacation, she will return in one week and says that maybe we could be together again but i don't think it's a good idea because i'm an asshole and something like the thing i did will probably happen again and i don't want to "Hurt" her again. (Now i do understand that i'm only 15 and a lot of Girls will Come and go but please answer on what should i do with this topic)

14

Most Helpful Girl

• Just let it go.

Most Helpful Guy

• You WANT to be an asshole, but nobody forces it upon you.
    If you're into her, try to be loyal.
    If you can't, she's not the one and you don't want to be loyal. Say it clearly to her : You can't be loyal, and she shouldn't trust you.
    the rest will be up to her.

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Guys Said 3

• Just let her go mate, It'll hurt her because she might want to be with you again. But it's for the best for both of you, Go and explore.

• Sounds like your a dick

• Move on... you aren't ready for any type of committed relationship at all. Just date around until you have matured and are ready for a real relationship.