What should I do? ?

This is my boyfriend and I think he may be cheating with my sister and I'm scared that they have something together she's 16 and he's 18 and I'm 21 so it's easy for them to have a thing I'm just really scared I love him but he's been spending a lot of time with my sister and stuff and they go out to parties together that's my boyfriend, my sister, then meWhat should I do?? <br />?What should I do?? <br />?What should I do?? <br />?

1320

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• You look better than your sister, she looks too young.

Your boyfriend looks bit feminine. No offence. He also looks like the guy who would do stuff to please his friends. (But he could be a different person).

Ignore both of them. If you don't trust him use protection during sex or don't have sex.

Improve your self confidence. Wear a maxi dress, and pamper yourself. Hold your head high. Stop worrying about your sister

What Guys Said 19

• Make sure that you find out what exactly is going on and then when you get your answers if so drop him like a bad habit

• If so, he's an idiot. You're way better looking than your sister.

• You're like a bus siter to both of them in age. IF they are bad, spank both of them!!!

• Simple case of insecurity it is.. Well, it's time to be bit 'straight-forward' . Ask ur boyfriend about this. I mean just conform whether he loves you or not. Ask him to 'fuck off ' if he says 'no' . That's it.

• Wow :P

• I'm sure you have nothing to worry about. I'm sure that you would have noticed something by now.

• confrontation is d best solution n it will put the speculations n doubts to rest. Speak to him n when u do jus look for traits if he is confident coz he might be lying too

• What is he snokon?

• Talk with her about it, then talk with him. try to be patient.

• confront him and if he doesn't appreciate you then leave him

• ­ ­ ­ ­

• talk to him

• Shawty really valid tell your sis to hml I'll take her off his hands big ass titties

• I think you should talk directly to your boyfriend about what is happening...

• get a new boyfriend

• sounds like he likes your sister she's younger

• Ur sister is good at exposing maybe u have to show Ur tits for Ur boyfriend to get him back😂

• Better chance he likes your brother

• I think you should scrify your boyfriend for your sister if both are in love with each other

What Girls Said 12

• Just tell him flat out, 'I don't think its really appropriate for you to be hanging out with my 16 year old sister'. Also, your 16 year old sister probably shouldn't be going to parties... let alone with an 18 year old boy. What do your parents have to say about it?

• You are probably right. Asking them both probably will get you a NO answer.

It is best to go to a party where they are and catch them together and take a pic to prove it.

Your sister does have hot looks and a Hi Guys smile

Good luck

• Talk to your sister. There are many possibilities of what this might be about. You shouldn't be quick to make any assumptions.

• Your sisters as huge tits and she's pretty he may find her attractive and she young you better find out

• That's a fuckboy if I ever saw one

• sounds like you should be asking him that question rather than us

• ask him, if he is to close with your sister, just say you're not okay with it

• ask them whats going on

• ask them if they have something between them

• well if you have a doubt you should talk to both of them about it specially your sister

• Why are they going to parties together without you being there? That right there is a huge no. They could be developing feelings.