What should I do? ?

This is my boyfriend and I think he may be cheating with my sister and I'm scared that they have something together she's 16 and he's 18 and I'm 21 so it's easy for them to have a thing I'm just really scared I love him but he's been spending a lot of time with my sister and stuff and they go out to parties together that's my boyfriend, my sister, then meWhat should I do?? <br />?What should I do?? <br />?What should I do?? <br />?

1320

Most Helpful Guy

• Simple case of insecurity it is.. Well, it's time to be bit 'straight-forward' . Ask ur boyfriend about this. I mean just conform whether he loves you or not. Ask him to 'fuck off ' if he says 'no' . That's it.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• Why are they going to parties together without you being there? That right there is a huge no. They could be developing feelings.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE