What should I do? ?

This is my boyfriend and I think he may be cheating with my sister and I'm scared that they have something together she's 16 and he's 18 and I'm 21 so it's easy for them to have a thing I'm just really scared I love him but he's been spending a lot of time with my sister and stuff and they go out to parties together that's my boyfriend, my sister, then meWhat should I do?? <br />?What should I do?? <br />?What should I do?? <br />?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Simple case of insecurity it is.. Well, it's time to be bit 'straight-forward' . Ask ur boyfriend about this. I mean just conform whether he loves you or not. Ask him to 'fuck off ' if he says 'no' . That's it.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• Why are they going to parties together without you being there? That right there is a huge no. They could be developing feelings.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 19

What Girls Said 12

• Just tell him flat out, 'I don't think its really appropriate for you to be hanging out with my 16 year old sister'. Also, your 16 year old sister probably shouldn't be going to parties... let alone with an 18 year old boy. What do your parents have to say about it?

0|0
    0|0
  • You look better than your sister, she looks too young.

Your boyfriend looks bit feminine. No offence. He also looks like the guy who would do stuff to please his friends. (But he could be a different person).

Ignore both of them. If you don't trust him use protection during sex or don't have sex.

Improve your self confidence. Wear a maxi dress, and pamper yourself. Hold your head high. Stop worrying about your sister

0|0
    0|0
  • You are probably right. Asking them both probably will get you a NO answer.

It is best to go to a party where they are and catch them together and take a pic to prove it.

Your sister does have hot looks and a Hi Guys smile

Good luck

0|0
    0|0
  • Talk to your sister. There are many possibilities of what this might be about. You shouldn't be quick to make any assumptions.

0|0
    0|0
  • Your sisters as huge tits and she's pretty he may find her attractive and she young you better find out

0|0
    0|0
  • Your sisters as huge tits and she's pretty he may find her attractive and she young you better find out

0|0
    0|0
  • sounds like you should be asking him that question rather than us

0|0
    0|0
  • ask him, if he is to close with your sister, just say you're not okay with it

0|0
    0|0
  • That's a fuckboy if I ever saw one

0|0
    0|0
  • ask them whats going on

0|0
    0|0
  • ask them if they have something between them

0|0
    0|0
  • well if you have a doubt you should talk to both of them about it specially your sister

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes