Guys, Is there a way to attract my ex again?

Recently my boyfriend and I broke up because things in our relationship started to go downhill; he broke up with me. This was also partially mixed with his emotional health. What caused our relationship to go downhill was a guy I used to like before me and my ex met, who tried to come between us and stir rubbish that wasn't true. After that me and my ex started to argue now and then, and he lost feelings claiming that it wasn't how it used to be. I still have feelings for him though, and I want to know if there's any possible way we'd be able to try again? We were together for 3 months, not that long I know, and now we're friends instead. We still talk daily.
Help... what do you think?

Like the first two months of our relationship he was super into me, and he used to always express how he felt- he'd always tell me cause he's a really straight-up guy with how he feels about things and I don't know... is there chance we'd ever end up being able to give it another go?

5

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm sorry about what happened.
    If your first ex is going straight to the person who is in a relationship with you, then your problem isn't with your first ex, it is with your current relationship.
    strongly consider whether you can trust a person who is going to take an ex's word over your own.
    talk to him about why he's speaking to your first exs and why it is causing problems.
    If you can't work it out rationally and amicably as adults, by talking through it, by listening to what he need and vice-versa, then this relationship is not going to work.

sorry, but don't take it as your first ex win... he just made you see that trust in your current relationship between you and the second ex is very weak.

What Guys Said 4

• I think he made a smart move to bail.

• Probably doesn't know whether this will happen again. and maybe he doesn't wanna waste his time, since it seems he's a straight forward person. If you truly want him, then prove it to him.

• It is best if you totally cut him out of your life and move on... also, if you get into a new relationship.. having an ex as a friend is a deal breaker.

• If you can trip and fall onto his dick you might have a shot.