Ex girlfriend texts me while in rebound realtionship?

Ex girlfriend of 2 years dumped me for someone else about a month and a half ago. I went NC right away. Long story short, i get a text out of the blue bringing up happy memories and asking how i am. I responded as if i was completly unaffected by the breakup and that i was happy and moving on. She said she had it had been bothering her that i hadn't talked to her. I kept it short and told her i had to go, she seemed upset when i told her i had to go. Where do i go from here? I'm trying to rebuild my attraction and win her back and i don't want to mess up my chance especially since she's still with the rebound. I know girls want what they can't have and they want a challenge.

Most Helpful Girl

• Y'all should leave him alone. ... its he's life n decision. ... A time comes where no matter what u still love that person even if they hurt u ... if you were in he's shoes. .. you'd have done same. ... the only thing I can tell you is don't rush... .. take it slowly.. .. like real slow but at the end of everything.. . you'll know if she's worth winning back or not

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm with everyone else: move on and don't try to get back with her. If she asks how you're doing, give a smart response, like, "great! I met a bisexual Playboy model and things are getting serious!"

She sounds like a drama queen and a manipulator. It also sounds like she's getting tired of the rebound, so she wants her next "flavor of the week." Since she doesn't have anyone else lined up, she has decided to settle for you.

What Girls Said 1

What Guys Said 4

• Why the hell do you want to be with someone that dumped you?

• dude. dont. it's not worth it, forget about her and move on, she's playing a game with your mind.

• Dude no move on fuck that bitch I've gone back to ex's and they become exactly that again

• Ex is the past , why go backwards in life instead of forward?