Baby Mommas with Bad Baby Daddies?

An honest to goodness situation I've been in recently was being in somewhat of a relationship with this girl, promiscuous as she may be, is that we were going good and I thought we were headed into something serious together.

After her explaining to me that she basically came home to her fiance everyday into an argument over the smallest things and that they weren't getting along, sleeping together, etc. She kinda ended it with him reluctantly, because they still had a kid together and ended up with me for a bit.

Silly me though, because I thought I was giving her my best when she said she never got that before in a relationship, but she split with me after the baby daddy cried to her again and she gave him his millionth second chance. I told her she should choose herself and the baby first even if it meant she picked him or neither of us, but I'm afraid she won't end up happy. She moved away too which is probably for the best and I told her we should probably stop talking... but I don't know.

tl;dr To the moms, what is the reason for you to stay with the dad even if the relationship is complete 💩. (This is just a small generalization)
Baby Mommas with Bad Baby Daddies?
1
1