I still have so much anger for my ex boyfriend that I don't know how to let go of? help?

we dated for 2.5 years and I thought we would get married but then he cheated on me and lied about it for a month then dumped me and had sex with another girl but strung me along and told me he still loved me then he told me we were totally done and I had to move on then he came back from college and asked to see me to catch up and we ended up hooking up and he told me it was nice to cuddle and see me and he told me i looked pretty and asked if i had been working out and i went to visit him at school twice and he told me he liked me and then he got distant and admitted he had another girlfriend and was in love with her and not me and he told me to get out of his life and he was gonna block me then 3 months later he unblocked me and i tried texting him but he didn't reply so i waited a year and then i texted him and he said it was ok that he wasn't upset and then he texted me again saying leave me alone. i feel so angry still and I want to know how to let go of this finally

33

Most Helpful Guy

• You should just understand his personality and know that he's toxic because he's extremely selfish he has zero regard for the feelings of the people who live him, understand that no matter how charming he is, he is selfish AF, and start moving on from that, forgive him cuz that's who he is he hurt you, but he also gave you a great life lesson, and move on peacefully and vow to yourself that you will never give him another chance!! He used you enough!!!

Most Helpful Girl

• Maybe stop letting yourself be a victim? This guy has played you several times and you keep letting him., I can't tell you how to get over him but the first step maybe is to forgive yourself?

What Guys Said 2

• only you have control over how you feel, not him. this time you be the one to block him only this time don't unblock him..

• don't let it go

What Girls Said 2

• Move on find someone that can do better

• Give yourself time to grieve, but eventually forgive him.

You can forgive, but don't forget. That's probably the worst punishment for someone.