Should I Call her?

It's been a month and we still care about each other.

key factor is she started going out with another guy.

42

Most Helpful Girl

• If you care about her and you're being genuine about it. Call her and see what she's up to.

• I do want to know what's new with her. But I also wNt her back

• Okay then just wait a bit. I'm sure this guy is just a rebound and those don't last long anyways. Good luck!

• I hope you're right. that would be great. thanks!

What Girls Said 3

• don't do it, it will just cause conflict as she is persuing something with someone else.

• could it be to get me jealous and fight for her though?

• when you say it's been a month, do you mean a month since you broke up? it seems to my like she's trying to move on, and you should do the same. you broke up for a reason

• Yeah it's been a month since

• Do it.

• If she is seeing another dude then don't do it.

• I don't want to lose her and was thinking it's still early with her new guy I could still get her back.

• You could, but why would you want to. She has chosen to move on instead of making you all work

What Guys Said 2

• I'd say a text is a better idea but if she is in a relationship it probably means she's moved on and it's waiting for you to call or wanting anything more than a friendship at the moment.

• I texted her how she was a bit ago and just got 'good' but I know her and she wants to stay in contact but didn't want to carry on anything I'm in conversation yet or she'll gey emotional

• excuse the typos if you can read that still lol

• lol I can read it it's okay. if you feel like she is being short to avoid getting emotional over text just ask to meet up, if she it's really still interested she would agree

• let her go, she's got a new man.