How to escape from this relationship?

i wanna study n stop distracting myself by being in a relationship but my girl says she will kill herself if i leave what should i do... i wanna study but being with her really distracts i m in 12th so u know how important this year is

n also i can't take my parents help as by that i will fall in a great trouble!!!
can't take any adults help

43

Most Helpful Girl

• Its not her choice its yours so think of yourself first and leave her dont worry about her feelings if this is so important to you, tell her if she won't understand that you need to leave her you gonna have to either tell her parents she is forcing you to stay with her and threatening to kill herself surely then she won't carry on, or tell her its only for this year that you leaving her then you can see what happens the end of the year when you done with 12th grade

• And thats really childish and desperate how she is being if she truly loved you she would put u first and let u focus on ur studies

• thanks... i have to try... will be hard but i m determined to have a great future... well i do like her but dont wanna stay n staying with her really hurts me every second due to some of my own personal issues

• No problem i doubt she will kill herself aswell she is likely saying it just to get ur attention so that you won't leave her, we all have to go through break ups every one gets hurts so she must just try to accept it, some times loving some one makes you say silly things thats why she is saying that but i can tell you now she will get over it so dont worry, now only you can decide which option you wanna do, i wish you the best of luck

Most Helpful Guy

• Say, 'I'm not going to let you control my life. I am not responsible for you. We are not married. BUT if you ever make me think you're serious I WILL tell your family so they can help you.'

Then the next time she makes the threat tell her patents. If she is bluffing she will suddenly learn not to do that. If she was serious, well she needed help anyhow.

Nice people get taken advantage of so you have to look out for yourself and not let people use your good nature to get you to do things you don't want to.

• And don't worry about your parents being upset. Your friend is using your fear against you. Sometimes in life you have to do hard things because it's best. Not because it feels good.

What Girls Said 3

• she's not going to kill herself. she's mentally and emotionally abusing you and you have to cut away because abuse never ends and only gets worse. you have to stop worrying about getting in trouble and contact someone if you are truly worried about her taking her life.

• Regardless of your study focus no relationship should be like this. You should really consider leaving... Hope it turns out okay.

• She's exaggerating and holding u hostage. leave

• but how to leave i dont want her to die... i dont want someone to die because of me n she is crazy enough to kill her self

• yes she is my class mate n my neighbor

• she is exaggerating to make you feel guilty and it's working right? Leave

What Guys Said 2

• Ok one if anyone uses that "I'll kill myself if you leave me" line doesn't have the mental power to be in a adult relationship. sorry to say you need to inform both her parents and yours that she is making threats to emd her life and leave her.
    she is not in a good place and mostly saying it to scary you to stay. that's not fair to put on anyone and it will slowly destroy you emotionally if you try and stay

• thank you... even i thought of the same solution but dont wanna inform her parents as from that my parents will also come to know that all this 6 months i was in a relationship n i will be in a big trouble.. so can u come up with something else please

• yes i will not be allowed to use my phone net or go to school on my own... my freedom will be snatched away if my parents come to know that i m in a relationship... n most important they will feel like i cheated n will get sad which i really dont want.. so what should i do

• denial always works with parents. and you have a crazy girl wanting to kill herself if she can't be yours. that's all they will see from this if you stick the guns that you aren't dating her and you only want space to do school work but this girl won't stop

• Sorry dude, but bite the bullet and tell her folks. You're worried about not getting to play xbox when your future is on the line. If she folliws through on her threat you're going to be looking at years of therapy. If you dont complete your studies your setting your adult life back by years. If you get in trouble you're grounded for a few months. Do the math and accept you made a mistake by dating her. Then pay the consequences.