Should I still be with my ex sexually until I find someone else, or will that not happen because I am?

i am really desperate for answers or someone that has dealt with my situation. I was with my ex for 7 months and one night, well a month and a half ago, he out of the blue decided to try 2 work it back out with his ex. She is having a baby (not his 4real) and he wants to help her and work out a fam. it was hard @ first and its gotten better but we talk every day , like nothing happen and also have sex weekly ( he only sees her on the weekend and we live down the street 4rm each other). we kiss chill everything like how it was and I do it because I still like him a lot and want to b friends but the feeling are 2 strong and I want to cut it off, well need 2 cut it off but I can't I like him too much. I don't know bout the love thing and how long you should b with sum1 b4 you say you love them but that's the only thing that I can think of that keeps me not wanting to end this. please help on how to do it and am I I'm love with him?
1
0