Should I stay with my girlfriend?

My S. O is amazing to me. She's kind and would do anything for me. I do love her is some ways. But I don't find myself attracted to her. She also is an extremely negative person due to a lot of past trama she has. It seems like everything in her life is negative to her except me, and she contantly brings me down as well. Should I stay with her?

22

Most Helpful Girl

• Sounds like you're not happy in the relationship and if you're having doubts now and don't act upon them, they're only going to grow later in the relationship if you stay with her

Most Helpful Guy

• No you shouldn't stay with her. I don't see why you got with her in the first place if you wasn't attracted to her. That is usually the first box checked is appearance.

• I was attracted to her when we first started dating. I should have mentioned that

What Girls Said 1

• be with her

What Guys Said 1

• if the fuel is gone there's no need in trying to keep the fire burning buddy. even though it might suck.