How do you advice your friend to move on?

2 good friend of mine were in relationships as both first lovers few years back. It was a long distance relationship. They brokeup, this guy still can't move om from her becaue he doesn't want to. And I can't take sides.

This girl has a boyfriend already but she feela bad because she thinks it was partially her fault. I've always told them noone wrong in relationships, they can't keep blaming themself. And if it is not started from himself, ain't nobody gonna help him for that Any advice? Thanks

40

Most Helpful Girl

• It's emotional pain, it takes time and sadly there's not much one can do to help. Just be there for him and listen to him, comfort him. Everyone gets over relationship at different rythm could take weeks or months..

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 3

• It sounds like you're giving good advice, but your friend just isn't ready to move on for whatever reason. Even if the breakup was partially her fault, there's no reason to beat herself up about it years later.

• I am still trying to move on from one also even though I blame myself when it wasn't my fault

• i just tell my friends to do wht they enjoy to keep their mind busy for a while

• My friend has a job fortunately but still i can see from social media he posted a lot about emotions